The Qlik Smart Hub is a single interface built by Vizplum by pushing the boundaries of Qlik to provide the complete self-service experience by with no compromise on governance and Security. This will bridge the gap between Qlik sense capabilities and Ideal enterprise self-service product expectations.
Did you come across any of below questions?
- How do I check-in/Check-out/Collaborate an app development with Qik sense?
- How do I version control apps in Qik sense? And restore apps if corrupted/lost?
- How can I enforce the testing and approval process for app deployments to End users?
- How to power the Developers/ Application owners to manage their apps and not going through QMC/Security rules and provide them a simple interface without compromising on security.
- How to do the automated deployments without going to the hassle of manual process?
- How to get a pure self-service for business in Qlik sense without any admin assistance?
If your answer is “Yes” to any/all of the above, then Qlik Smart Hub is the way to go.
What Qlik Smart Hub offers?
- Streamlined Dashboard development workflow with checkin,checkout, and approval process.
- Version control.
- Added functionalities for developers/Owners like Adhoc reload, View usage statistics of app etc.
- Owners of app/Stream can assign the developers and End users.
- Saves lot of time, money as it takes care of most of the admin interventions and provides the pure self-service experience for both technology users and Business Users.